Re: [Axiom-developer] Issue tracker: Language selection

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Issue tracker: Language selection
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:26:43 -0500

> I would take the opportunity to tell that I find Axiom developers
> a very warm and friendly group, excellent, the only bad point is
> that here money are not paid ;)

There is wealth here, not measured by money.

We are pushing forward the field of computational mathematics and have
the opportunity to do it "in the early years", in the company of clever
and dedicated people who do it for the love of it. It is a rare and
wonderful opportunity for which I am extremely grateful.