[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:17:41 +0000
I've been playing with the aldor/axiom stuff a little, and the following
patch may help get things going(I used to work on it, and thought it'd
be fun to get it going again).
There are further problems:
- aldor "extend" does not work - it ought to, I think
- The algebra defined in libaxiom.al is not current, and for it to be
rebuilt various .as files need to be available to the build process
(axextend.as and friends) - any reason why they're left out of the
- exported attributes from aldor domains are explicitly killed off by
this patch (it's probably easy to fix, just no time atm).
- Only tested the most trivial domains I could find.
Peter Broadbery <address@hidden>
Description: Text document
Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom/Aldor, Martin Rubey, 2005/01/11
- [Axiom-developer] Axiom/Aldor,
Peter Broadbery <=