[Axiom-developer] Axiom/Aldor

From: Peter Broadbery
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom/Aldor
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:17:41 +0000

I've been playing with the aldor/axiom stuff a little, and the following
patch may help get things going(I used to work on it, and thought it'd
be fun to get it going again).

There are further problems:
- aldor "extend" does not work - it ought to, I think
- The algebra defined in is not current, and for it to be
rebuilt various .as files need to be available to the build process
( and friends) - any reason why they're left out of the
- exported attributes from aldor domains are explicitly killed off by
this patch (it's probably easy to fix, just no time atm).
- Only tested the most trivial domains I could find.

Peter Broadbery <address@hidden>