[Axiom-developer] [AldorForAxiom]

From: kratt6
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AldorForAxiom]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:14:02 -0600

??changed:
-

??changed:
-

??changed:
-

??changed:
-   (1) -> fact(5)$Test
   (1) -> fact(5)\$Test

??changed:
-   (2) -> fact(4)$Test
   (2) -> fact(4)\$Test

??changed:
-

??changed:
-domain, Axiom fails. Maybe you can fix this?
-
-Peter also pointed out that
-
- - aldor "extend" does not work - it ought to, I think
domain, Axiom fails. Maybe you can fix this? Concerning his patch, Peter also
pointed out that

 - aldor "extend" does not work

??changed:
-   friends) - any reason why they're left out of the distribution?
   friends)

??changed:
-   patch (it's probably easy to fix, just no time atm).
-
- - Only tested the most trivial domains I could find.
   patch (it's probably easy to fix, just no time at the moment).

 - Only tested the most trivial domains he could find.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden