[Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] Axiom Users, Axiom Programmers and Axiom

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] Axiom Users, Axiom Programmers and Axiom Developers
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:16:37 -0600

On Thursday, January 13, 2005 6:37 PM Billinghurst,David (CALCRTS)
wrote:

> From: Page, Bill
> > I was very surprized when Axiom went all the way through
> > the spad compile and then told me (well GCL told me, really)
> > that it could not find `gcc'!
>
> The Windows maxima binary package, also built with gcl, includes
> gcc.exe, cc1.exe, as.exe and the few header files required.
> I can provide more details if needed.

So this would be the minimum list of files that are needed by
GCL in order to do a compile and where to put them? Yes, please.

I would also prefer to include these files in the Axiom
installation program so that no other software installations
are required by the user to get a fully functional system.

Thanks.