[Axiom-developer] Graphics in Solaris, patch 24, fixed!

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Graphics in Solaris, patch 24, fixed!
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:24:47 -0500

Ok, I fixed it, although the fix is not elegant :-)

In int/lib/openpty.c add the #define shown below:

#include "useproto.h"
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <string.h>

#define SUN4OS5platform   <----------------

It seems to me this should be fixable by putting in src/sman/Makefile.pamphlet

CFLAGS= ${CCF} -DSUN4OS5platform

but somehow that definition doesn't seem to work.  I can't see it in the output
of the make.

Anyhow, everything works now!

                                        Kostas