RE: Re[2]: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM for Windows: )copyright and )summary

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM for Windows: )copyright and )summary issue
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:11:12 -0500

On Sunday, January 16, 2005 10:30 PM Vladimir Bondarenko

> BP> Vladimir report is based on the windows version of "Tuesday
> BP> November 30, 2004". Since that time there have been at least
> BP> two updates. See
>
> BP> http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomDownload
>
> BP> This problem was corrected in a later version.
>
> Actually, of cause, I had downloaded this later version 0.1.3.
> On my machine the problem seems to persist?

Because you have installed the cygwin version of `cat' in a
location that is earlier in your program search path than
Axiom it is running the wrong version. You must eiterh delete
all versions of `cat' that occur in directories that occur
before Axiom in the path or else more the Axiom directory to
the beginning of the path.

> BP> In fact I have another major update to the pre-release
> BP> Windows version that I hope to upload this week.
>
> Wow ! ;) All agog for the event!

Add I await your contribution of a useful bug report with
baited breath ;)