[Axiom-developer] [#36 sman/graphics connection hang] (new)

From: anonymous
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#36 sman/graphics connection hang] (new)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:38:34 -0600

> This is what's in the CHANGELOG:
>
> 20041208 tpd src/input/Makefile enable graphics input file
> testing
>
> Does it mean that graphics are supposed to work?

Yes.

> If the build tested graphics and they didn't work,
> I assume it would have stopped, but it didn't.

No it doesn't stop if graphics is missing. The draw function
in Axiom attempts to send data to a separate graphics display
process but no error is returned if the display process is
not present. Probably there should be better checking.
--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden