[Axiom-developer] [#35 Aldor compiler won't build] (new)

From: anonymous
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#35 Aldor compiler won't build] (new)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:37:11 -0600

I tried to build aldor last night. I succeeded in building the compiler
but not the libraries. I have a CVS checkout from May 16.

I've been reading the Makefiles but they all seem to dissolve into
home-grown tools (makeon, docc, etc) which undermines my ability to
figure out what is happening. It's been years since I built aldor.

Peter, could you provide the required steps to build a working
compiler? e.g.

edit Makefile.globals to change....
make aldorcompiler

forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden