Re: [Axiom-developer] uname -s

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] uname -s
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:16:38 -0500

The merge of axiom--windows and axiom--main is partially complete.
I'm trying to build axiom on windows from the --main sources as
making a list of "missing" items. I've also reorganized a couple
things to make the build more general (e.g. the list of directories
to build in the src directory is now a system-dependent list. Thus,
for windows, we don't build sman, hypertex, or graphics.

Work continues on this front.