[Axiom-developer] [AxiomInterface2] Somebody is playing with it - good!

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomInterface2] Somebody is playing with it - good!
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:57:29 -0600

Well, that is what the MathAction is here for. I am glad that
we are starting to get this sort of "walk-up" tests. I think
it is a good sign.

The LaTeX errors were actually caused by two different problems.
One was that I had neglected to inlcude the special Axiom LaTeX
defines for \erf and \csch in LatexTemplate. The other was an
attempt to calculate 2^5000000000000000000000000 which of course
aborts Axiom after a certain period of time.

I have moved these user experiments to a new page and edited a
few of them.
--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden