[Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] Re: building Axiom with GCL Version_2_

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] Re: building Axiom with GCL Version_2_6_7pre fails
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:26 +1000

Hi Camm.

| My last commit to 2.6.7pre was on 5/7.  If it broke after that point,
| perhaps it was one of these?:
|
|    [  23: Mike Thomas         ] [Gcl-commits] gcl/gcl-tk makefile
|        <  23: Mike Thomas         >
|    [  25: Mike Thomas         ] [Gcl-commits] gcl configure.in
| configure makedefc.in
|        <  25: Mike Thomas         >
|    [  27: Mike Thomas         ] [Gcl-commits] gcl/gcl-tk makefile
| winkill.c tclwinkill.c
|        <  27: Mike Thomas         >
|    [  25: Mike Thomas         ] [Gcl-commits] gcl/gcl-tk makefile
| tkl.lisp tkMain.c
|        <  25: Mike Thomas         >

These ones have nought to do with the directory issue Bill reported, so I'm
expecting that it was some difference in Unix/Windows C runtimes with
respect to those new changes we tried recently re directories and files.
I'll look into it once I know what Bill intends re the Darcs repo.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.