[Axiom-developer] [Axiom In Emacs] (new)

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom In Emacs] (new)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:02:16 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomInEmacs/diff
--
On May 30, 2005 3:38 PM Francois Maltey wrote:

a very little emacs mode for axiom.

  I send here my very first axiom-mode for emacs.
  It isn't a finish program.

  It's like the maxima mode for emacs, but without latex.
  I translate and clear my mupad-run-mode.el file.

  You can tell me what you want.

  I don't know how to use axiom debugger,
  so I don't what emacs-key will be fine.

  It's work with xemacs on a linux box.