[Axiom-developer] HyperDoc as static HTML

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: [Axiom-developer] HyperDoc as static HTML
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:52:18 +0200

Hi everyone,

I converted the old HyperDoc pages to HTML and put them up at http://kaikaminski.gmxhome.de/hyper/rootpage.html. I use jsMath, a Javascript library, to format mathematical expressions, hence Javascript must be enabled. The dynamic HyperDoc features, i.e. everything that requires interaction with either Axiom or the OS, doesn't work, of course. On the other hand all the pictures should be there, most of the math should look reasonable and the links should all work.

Kai

PS: Don't fix any errors in those files by hand. They are generated automatically.