RE: [Axiom-developer] help with Aldor categories, graphs andfinite graph

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] help with Aldor categories, graphs andfinite graphs.
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:13:11 -0400

On September 13, 2005 4:57 AM Peter Broadbery wrote:

> > On September 11, 2005 6:53 PM I wrote:
> > >
> > > However now in
> > >
> > > http://axiom-developer.org/SandBoxCategoryOfGraphs
> > >
> > > I get a different apparently more serious error:
> > >
> > >  >> System error:
> > >   AxiomXL file "GRAPHCAT" is missing!
> > >

> > -----------
> >
> > The 'file-imports' macro is defined here
> >
> > http://axiom.axiom-developer.org/src/interp/foam_l.lisp.pamphlet
>
> > but from this point on I get lost. It is not clear to me where
> > this macro is called nor why it is being called for "GRAPHCAT".
> >
> > These files have your name and Stephen M. Watt listed as
> > authors. I don't suppose you remember what all this was
> > about 10+ years ago :) or do you?
>
> > Any suggestions as to where I should look?
>
> 11 years ago.  Hmm, I absolutely shouldn't remember.  In any case,
> try explicitly doing )lib graphcat before loading the second file.
> The file-imports macro should probably be smartened up to force an
> autoload, but it hasn't been yet.

I think I already tried what you suggest?

http://axiom-developer.org/SandBoxCategoryOfGraphs

The explicit )library GRAPHCAT command apparently succeeds but
later 'file-imports' still says:

   AxiomXL file "GRAPHCAT" is missing!

Since I can't find a call to 'file-imports' anywhere in the
Axiom src directories (did I miss it?), am I correct that
a call to this macro is contained lisp code generated by
Aldor?