RE: [Axiom-developer] BibTeX?

From: C Y
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] BibTeX?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:29:38 -0700 (PDT)

--- Bill Page <address@hidden> wrote:

> On September 26, 2005 10:58 AM C Y wrote:
> > If the bib file gets too big it will be hard to find what
> > one wants without some good tools/conventions - is there
> > some good solution for managing this type of thing?
>
> There is an Axiom bibliograph here:
>
> http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/Plone/refs
>
> that can be searched and downloaded in bibtex format.

Nice!  I don't suppose we could make that a front end to the
src/doc/axiom.bib.pamphlet file when it becomes universal?

Cheers,
CY

P.S. - any opinions about shifting www.axiom-developer.org to point to
the Plone work by default?  Or is it a concern that that would result
in less activity on the wiki?