[Axiom-developer] [AxiomDownload] Hyperdoc and Axiom Help menu in the Te

From: unknown
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomDownload] Hyperdoc and Axiom Help menu in the TeXmacs interface
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:49:44 -0500

Changes http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomDownload/diff
--
Is there a possibility of using the hyperdoc type in the commands in the
TeXmacs interface (to get a nicely formatted output)? I tried to replace the
tm_axiom program with the one that launches axiom or sman  instead of AXIOMsys
but doing that causes me to press the enter key several times to get the
commands accepted and that is really annoying.
I am using a Fedora-3. The problem seems to be in the sman or axiom as when I
launch it separately, the same thing occurs--ie, I have to press the enter key
several times to get the command accepted. I have used axiom built from the
April 2005 sources as well as that from the September 2005 sources and the
problem continues.

Also can the axiom help/reference be lanched from within the TeXmacs as it can
be done using MuPAD from TeXmacs.
--
forwarded from http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden