Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom + High Energy Physics

From: Bertfried Fauser
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom + High Energy Physics
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:07:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi *,

I will read it, but I am on my way to a 1 month visit and need a few days
to settle down. I would also be interested in seeing eg Feyncalc, FORM and
other packages at least analysed to see what could be used in AXIOM.
However, my personal interests turn to more combinatorial issues, as Hopf
algebra of renormalization, and I don not (yet) see how to mergs these two
fields.

ciao
BF.

% PD Dr Bertfried Fauser
%     Institution: Max Planck Institute for Math, Leipzig
<http://www.mis.mpg.de>
%   Privat Docent: University of Konstanz, Phys Dept
<http://www.uni-konstanz.de>
%  contact|->URL : http://clifford.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~fauser/
%          Phone : Leipzig +49 341 9959 735  Konstanz +49 7531 693491