RE: [Axiom-developer] axiom common lisp

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] axiom common lisp
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:20:49 +0100

Actually the changes are minor, if you forget about
changes in style. There is the changed package syntax.
And there is the quoted function stuff and some minor
changes (a few macros and one or two places in the algebra
code) for string-char, both of which I already have taken care
of in my cmucl port 2 years ago.

Should not take more than 1/2 a day.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407