Re: [Axiom-developer] MathAction to email list connection

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] MathAction to email list connection
Date: 25 Nov 2005 01:48:15 +0100

Dear Bill,

well, it's ok for me. Although I'm not convinced that it's the right thing to
do... I'll subscribe MathAction anyway, and I hope many others will do so, too.
I'm a little afraid that it won't get as much attention anymore, but I do see
that from time to time it generated quite a bit of spam...

Martin