RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom Wiki FrontPage re-design

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom Wiki FrontPage re-design
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:01:11 -0500

On November 26, 2005 9:07 AM Tim Daly (root) wrote:

> Bill, is it possible to set up "public personal pages" on a
> per-user basis? Nothing fancy, just a place to scribble similar
> to email. I suppose it could either be organized by topic
> (newsgroups) or just a linear page or both.

Yes, certainly. That already exists as a function of the
Axiom Portal:

http://portal.axiom-developer.org

Every registered user of this web site has a "home page" which
they can edit and maintain like "blog" if they like. It is also
possible to set up the home page as a personal "Axiom wiki" that
has the same capabilities as the main Axiom Wiki.

Of course, nothing prevents your for maintaining your own page
or set of pages on the Axiom Wiki itself.

If you need some help getting started, just ask. I would be glad
to describe in detail how to set this up.