[Axiom-developer] PDFs and dvis loaded into Portal, but need some kind o

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] PDFs and dvis loaded into Portal, but need some kind of review?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:40:01 -0800 (PST)

I uploaded a variety of pdf and dvi files into my account on
portal.axiom-developer.org, but apparently they need to be "published"
to be visible to the world.  I "submitted" them but I have no idea who
is supposed to be on the other end to complete the process.

Also, seeing as these are public drafts and technology tests rather
than final copies, I'm a little worried by the "publish" terminology -
it sounds rather final.  I'm assuming (hoping) this step is simply to
keep people from uploading copyrighted work and other things that are
inappropriate?

Anyway, I'll post again with links if and when the process is complete.

Cheers,
CY

http://mail.yahoo.com