Re: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 02:40:22 +0100

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/GraphViz

One drawback here is that, AFAIK, dvi isn't a support output format so
hyperlinked dvis might be out.  Of course, given how much I've already
missed... arrgh.

Hmm, I don't think that is a big problem. I don't care about dvi here. I guess the functionality could be achieved via a webbrowser that links back to a .dvi. (I have not really a glue whether this could be done, though.)

Ralf