RE: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:06:12 -0500

Derek,

That is great news. Thank you very much for this work. As Ralf
said, we plan to make extensive use of this in our documentation
of Axiom. The combination of GraphViz with LaTeX and hyperref
links is very convenient.

I am aware of, but have not yet experimented with another
extension LaTeX-related extension of GraphViz that allows the
use of LaTeX symbols in labels.

http://brighten.bigw.org/projects/ladot

Do you have any thoughts about how to combine this with
graphviz.tex in a seemless way?

Thanks again.