This sentence is not a Lie. (was Re: [Axiom-developer] this is open sour

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: This sentence is not a Lie. (was Re: [Axiom-developer] this is open source)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:24:16 -0600

C Y <address@hidden> writes:

> --- root <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> axiom is free software. design it, hack it, polish it, test it,
>> document it, and send patches (or arch changesets).  you're
>> allowed to do anything you want and have no reason to depend
>> on me for anything (except the final merge step into axiom--
>> main). but we ALL expect quality work.
>
> Sorry if we're not pulling our weight Tim

Was the original post a comment about people not pulling their weight?
I didn't think so, but regardless, I need to do something.
I can now start on EAxiom for Cliff.
Also, I seem to recall seeing a package to do Lie symmetry analysis of
PDEs in Axiom, but I can't come across it again.  (Googling "Axiom"
and anything mathematical doesn't always give results about the CAS.)
What, if anything, is out there?

Jay