Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: tex4ht and jsmath

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: tex4ht and jsmath
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:08:47 -0500

William,

> Since I don't see the red box warning message:

> Warning: It looks like you don't have the TeX math fonts
> installed. The mathematics on this page may not look right without
> them. The jsMath Home Page has information on how to download the
> needed fonts. In the meantime, we will do the best we can with the
> fonts you have, but it may not be pretty and some equations may not
> be rendered correctly.

> in the source html, I don't know where it comes from. May be you can
> try to code the source jsMath.js with a full path? (users probably
> will still get a warning on security, but it should work).

jsMath is a javascript program that gets downloaded but does not
show up in the source page. the warning is issued by the jsMath
javascript program. it is looking at the size of a particular
character in your tex fonts and deciding that you don't have the
right fonts installed. it is, at best, a buggy heuristic.