RE: [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage] same font on all pages?

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage] same font on all pages?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:33:04 -0500

Michel,

I found the solution to the problem of the display of accented
characters buried deep down inside the ZWiki source code. As I
expected it has to do with a subtle interaction between the
underlying Zope application server and the ZWiki application.
Luckly, the source code itself contained the necessary
documentation for a work-a-round. All I had to do was to enable
a section of the code that the author thought was no longer
necessary and had commented-out of this version. Then restart
the Zope server.

I have checked both French and German and the accents now seem
correct in both FireFox and IE on Windows XP. Please let me know
if this is working for you.