[Axiom-developer] [FreeAldor] Active Aldor community

From: unknown
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [FreeAldor] Active Aldor community
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:29:13 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/FreeAldor/diff
--
Having Aldor being a vibrant language would be wonderful.  Right now, I find
myself in the position where I do my math hacking in Maple, but my 'formal'
mathematical programming in either MetaOCaml or Haskell, because those
languages are much more vibrant than Aldor (and they are typed!).  If 'freeing'
Aldor would allow it to thrive, then by all means, free it!

Jacques Carette
--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden