RE: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: unevaluated boolean and conditionalexpression

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Fwd: unevaluated boolean and conditionalexpressions in Axiom
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:15:51 -0500

Robert,

I hope this example is of some help:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxBoolean

The general answer is that at present Axiom does not attempt
to implement unevaluated conditions and Boolean expressions.
I think it would be great of some Axiom developer was motivated
to correct this omission...

Please feel free to experiment at the above web site and to
post questions and commments if you like.