[Axiom-developer] [#127 Building axiom from source fails on my Fedora Co

From: rrogers
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#127 Building axiom from source fails on my Fedora Core 3] Building axiom fc3 -- Browser
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 13:49:56 -0600

Changes
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/127BuildingAxiomFromSourceFailsOnMyFedoraCore3/diff
--
This is fun?
I found solution #153 on my own (should have looked here first).
BTW: you have several old libdb.text floating around that don't get undated;
and confuse the issue.
int/algebra   has the right time stamp
Strangness:  after I did the copy, browse barfed on the libdb.text lines having
dInteger
For instance Brose-> Integer->Documentation
Looking around I did cut and pastes for those lines (which is how I reached the
conclusion)
Upon pasting the lines back they seemed to work??
---
and of course there is another problem...
Sometimes hyperdoc (?) complains and dies    "NIL is not of type STREAM."
For instance: Browse -> Integer -> Operations
Ah well, I looked through the FAQ but found nothing.  Perhaps I will poke
around some more.

--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden