[Axiom-developer] [#266 Axiom binary for Fedora Core 4 does not start pr

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#266 Axiom binary for Fedora Core 4 does not start properly] [#266 Axiom binary for Fedora Core 4 does not start properly]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 23:45:16 -0600

Changes
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/266AxiomBinaryForFedoraCore4DoesNotStartProperly/diff
--
> Yes, SELinux was enabled and enforced. This command did not solved the
> problem. Then I have disabled SELinux, booted, axiom did not work yet,
> executed the command and axiom began working. Then I have set SELinux
> to enabled again, booted with relabelling, and after execution of the
> command axiom does work, even with enforcing.

Apparently I should call axiom from a script including this command.
i've asked someone who knows the SELinux people to suggest that they
use Lisp as a test case. the people who implemented the SELinux routines
don't seem to understand the way lisp systems work. every time they
release a "new" SELinux update they've broken yet another thing in Lisp.

at least it solved your problem.

forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden