Re: [Axiom-developer] non extending category

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] non extending category
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:28:52 -0800 (PST)

--- Bill Page <address@hidden> wrote:

> Any idea what this means? What is a "non extending category"?
>
> Is it trying to say that JetBundleExpression is missing some
> function definitions?

That might be possible - this JET code was from the only available
archive the author had and he didn't know how complete it was.  I
figured since the dates matched up with the papers fairly well it would
be close, but I might have been wrong.  Sorry, I should have mentioned
that in the release email <turns red>.

CY