[Axiom-developer] address@hidden: Re: [Frink] Interval Arithmetic in Pra

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] address@hidden: Re: [Frink] Interval Arithmetic in Practice]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:14:27 -0500

I've long believed (and even did thesis work) that interval arithmetic
is the best way to implement provisos. For purely arithmetic results
it can generate interesting results. For symbolic results the answers
are even more interesting.

Frink played with interval arithmetic and got some interesting results: