Re: [Axiom-developer] about Expression Integer

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] about Expression Integer
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:08:42 +0100

Hello Bill,

This is about the "x + x" output...

I am not really saying that Axiom is doing something wrong, I am
just warning that the use of DMP([x,y], Expression Integer) can
be misleading for people that don't know how Axiom works internally.

To write your interpretation above you did not need to know how
Axiom works internally. If people where equipped with your explanation
I don't think the result would be misleading. This is the type of
documentation that I think we need to have for Axiom's library.

See
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/DistributedMultivariatePolynomial
;-)

Ralf