[Axiom-developer] [AxiomCommunity] A axiom package, itovsn3

From: unknown
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomCommunity] A axiom package, itovsn3
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 06:53:16 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomCommunity/diff
--
Thanks for professor W.Kendall, Warwick Univ,U.K. kindly allow us to include
his effort, itovsn3 (in Axiom) in our LiveTeXmacs. itovsn3 supports many
functions for computing stochastic integrals, solving stochastic differential
equations and others. Also itovsn3 gives several examples. With the such
powerful tool for studying Stochastic process, I also make a lecture file about
stochastic process in TeXmacs format ( more than 100 pages but not completed
yet).  In the future, I will add a part how to use Axiom+itovsn3 to solve SDE.
Welcome all interesting readers to use.

cchuang_at_mail.cgu.edu.tw
--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden