[Axiom-developer] Axiom Tutorial translation

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Tutorial translation
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:06:15 -0500

If you speak a language other than english and would like to
publish a book I'd encourage you to spend the time to translate
the Axiom Tutorial book into your native language. You have my
permission to replace my name on the front cover with your own.

If, in the process, you find things about the tutorial that need
to be rewritten I'd encourage you to feed the changes back to the
original work.

Currently I publish the tutorial on lulu.com and all of the proceeds
from the sale of the book will be given to the axiom foundation. it
is up to you what you decide to do with any profit you might make.