RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: GNU Arch - was patches

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: GNU Arch - was patches
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:31:29 +1000

> You have a problem with an open source tool.
> You have the source.
> You have the skill.
> Fix the code and send the patches to arch.

Why waste my time on something that goes against what I think is the
best policy and that I believe doesn't need to be done?

> It is, after all, exactly what you suggested I do with LTK and GCL.

As a possible way of saving you some time and furthering the progress of
Axiom.

> In the alternate you can use CVS to access sourceforge or
> savannah which are up to date sources for Axiom. Thus you
> really don't need Arch.

Thanks - that would definitely bypass the problem when next I get the
time to work on Axiom.  Would it be possible for you to merge all the
Windows work back into CVS?

Cheers

Mike Thomas.