Re: [Axiom-developer] problems with accessing wiki.axiom-developer.org

From: Antoine Hersen
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] problems with accessing wiki.axiom-developer.org
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:51:00 -0800

Hello,

I went trying to set up aldor/axiom and found out that MathAction is
down( anybody know how ?)

That does not look good if we can not recover the data.

I can not provide funding but I can provide cron backup if desired.

I know I delete most of them but we get notification of page update on
the mailing list so maybe we will be able to reconstruct everything ?

Good luck,
Antoine Hersen