RE: [Axiom-developer] Mathaction and Spammers

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Mathaction and Spammers
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:10:29 -0400

On April 6, 2006 3:52 PM you wrote:
> there is also the banned_links property of the ZWiki folder,
> which can contain regexes that are banned.  Are you using
> this Bill?

No, I did not have this configured. Do you know what version
of ZWiki introduced this feature? I am not sure it will work
with ZWiki on MathAction which is still at version ZWiki-0-36-2
but I will give it a try.

> Mine
> currently contains:
> <\s*div\s+style\s*=\s*['"]\s*display\s*:\s*none\s*;?['"]>

Thanks, Bob. I have copied your regexs verbatim into a
banned_links (lines) property on MathAction. We will see
if that cures the problem ...
> A more sophisticated, long-term solution is to add code to
> ZWiki to check against SURBL:  (Spam
> URI Realtime Blocklists)

I guess that means I am going to have to get around to
updating the ZWiki code on MathAction, right? :)

Bill Page.