Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex Package problem

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex Package problem
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:20:03 +0200

Hi

On 04/07/2006 04:00 PM, Bill Page wrote:

That is strange. "final" is a standard option of the hyperref
package. See

http://www.tug.org/applications/hyperref/ftp/doc/manual.html

I actually also find it strange because remember, I've read about it.

3.1  General options

Firstly, the options to specify general behavior and page size.

draft   boolean         false all hypertext options are turned off
final   boolean         true    all hypertext options are turned on

The page is not totally clear. What should the "true" after final stand for?

I use the "final" option all the time in the Axiom source
pamphlet files on MathAction.

Comment: Since that file uses pstricks you cannot produce a
pdf file from it.

latex <file>.tex
dvips <file>.dvi
ps2pdf <file>.ps

works for me.

Sorry, I meant "pdflatex" does not produce anything nice.

Ralf