Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex Package problem

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex Package problem
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:34:11 +0200

As I told you before my (standard debian) hyperref.sty is

\ProvidesPackage{hyperref}
  [2003/01/22 v6.73n
  Hypertext links for LaTeX]

The one from http://www.tug.org/applications/hyperref/
says

\ProvidesPackage{hyperref}
  [2003/11/30 v6.74m
  Hypertext links for LaTeX]

And the differences tell me that the newer version contains the following code that is not in 6.73n.

address@hidden
  address@hidden
  address@hidden
    address@hidden
  \else
    address@hidden
  \fi
}

So in order to avoid problems for poor Debian users, I would suggest to simply remove "final". I believe that will not affect the output in any way.

Ralf