RE: User interface, TeXmacs and Axiom (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] backup

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: User interface, TeXmacs and Axiom (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] backups)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:02:39 -0400

On Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:42 AM Bob McElrath wrote:
> I wish I had enough time to further develop the mozilla/axiom
> interface I started.  I really think that's the way to go.

At one point Bob, you also had a nice demo of Axiom inside
a TiddlyWiki. I thought that was a really nice idea for
personal use.

> What happened to Kai's branch?  Can I still try it?

'tla abrowse' shows that

    axiom--GUI
      axiom--GUI--1
        base-0 .. patch-3

still exists so you can extract it from the archive and
try it. Last time I tried (about 6 months ago) to build
this it failed. Kai is still here on this list so perhaps
he can help if you get into trouble. I think it would be
great to move this work forward.

You can also browse the source online here:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/axiom--GUI--1/FrontPage