Re: [Axiom-developer] Emacs + input syntax

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Emacs + input syntax
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 01:50:48 +0200

Perhaps (*)
  glue lines with a _ at the end to the next one.             (inline syntax)
  glue lines with a space at beginning to the prévious one.   (input syntax)
  but cut all the others lines.

I hope you also consider an error message of Axiom if the expression is syntactically incorrect. In that case I would like the axiomacs mode to jump to the error position (if possible).