Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 06:34:49 -0400

The machine I was using to build the latest Axiom sources was removed from
the CAISS lab :(. Unfortunately, I have lost all the data, and I was
not able to include
this version of Axiom in the new Doyen build.

I do not know if somebody has the binaries for Fedora Core 3 of this
latest Axiom. I would really appreciate if somebody can make them
available.

Regards,

On 21 Jun 2006 10:01:51 +0200, Martin Rubey <address@hidden> wrote:
"Page, Bill" <address@hidden> writes:

> > Also, I would like to know if the "Axiom+Aldor (binary,
> > 48.8 Mbytes) LatexWiki Image Recommended Download" is recent
> > enough to put in the CD.
>
> Yes I think so. It is based on the September 2005 sources for
> Axiom, but it is exactly what we are still running in the
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org site right now.

I would suggest that you get a newer version. Quite a few bugs have been fixed
meenwhile.

Martin