[Axiom-developer] RE: Be Bold

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Be Bold
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 06:43:38 -0400

I have made some of the improvements in 'backlinks' that
you suggested below.

On Wednesday, August 02, 2006 5:00 AM you wrote:
> Writing "additional parent" would be more obvious to me.

Now the text field is 'Add new parent' and the button is
'Add/remove parents'. Is that better?

> Why cannot I add more children? Why not having something like
> Children of this page, i.e this pages has the following subtopics:
> 1. Habl
> 2. Oof
> 3. Bar
> Add new child: ________ [Browse Index]

Children are defined as the inverse of the Parent relation.
Each page has an (internal) list of it's parents and children
(subtopics) are added only implicitly. Adding new children
to a page could be done but it would involve some new Python

> And maybe at the bottom of the page you write that the whole
> structure of the wiki forms a lattice.

Bill Page.