Re: [Axiom-developer] Front page esthetic

From: Antoine Hersen
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Front page esthetic
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:52:25 +0200

Thank you for the changes.
My minimalist instinc feel better.

* the wiki menu (especially the item "changes") is missing now. I very much
  liked to click on it on the FrontPage, though, and I also think it is
  interesting for people who come by only occasionally.

I think you can use the RSS feed.

* The boxes "Download and Try online" now appear nested inside of
  "Documentation". This looks quite weird. (At least on Konqueror 3.1.4, I
  don't have any other browser installed here, unfortunately)

Weird it does not show in Safari.