Re: [Axiom-developer] pamphlet problems

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] pamphlet problems
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:53:31 +0200

Well, that

notangle src/hyper/token.pamphlet > dummy
undefined chunk name: <<token.c>>

error occurs if you run "original" notangle on token.pamphlet. So either my Silver/build-improvement version uses its own (modified) notangle or notangle is never called on that file.

But I've now run (axiom--main--1)

mnt/linux/bin/lib/notangle src/hyper/token.pamphlet
echo $?

and got error code 2.

So the question is actually not about a dependency on noweb but it shows a bug in a Makefile. Why is that error ignored? Or is token.c never generated? The latter seems to be the case. So what do we need token.pamphlet for?

Ralf