[Axiom-developer] Re: http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/MutualRecursion

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/MutualRecursion
Date: 18 Aug 2006 15:08:03 -0400

Greetings!

This one I believe is machine specific -- can I log in and reproduce?
(is this axiom-developer.org?)

In general, the easiest way for me to fix these things is to work with
a build atop GCL configured with --enable-debug.  If anyone has the
time to produce such a build somewhere and confirm that the error
persists, then point me to it, we can take care of this in short
order.  I realize that everyeon else's time is also limited, so if
this is not possible please so state.

Take care,