Re: [Axiom-developer] reproducibility of a segmentation fault when the c

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] reproducibility of a segmentation fault when the compiler encounters a macro (with $lisp) badly indented
Date: 19 Aug 2006 18:59:55 +0200

Vanuxem Grégory <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Is this bug reproducible ?

Yes it is. However, I think that the macro definitions should all be indented
by the same amount. I.e., try

)abbrev domain MYIARR MyIndexedOneDimensionalArray
MyIndexedOneDimensionalArray(S:Type, mn:Integer):_
                 Exports == Implementation where
  Qsetelt ==> SETELT$Lisp
  Qnew ==> GETREFV$Lisp

  Exports == OneDimensionalArrayAggregate S with