RE: [Axiom-developer] #pile vs. non-#pile

From: C Y
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] #pile vs. non-#pile
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:47:17 -0700 (PDT)

I think Ralf called it - the way to do this is have some kind of
pretty-printer that can convert between the two.  They are, after all,
at some level functionally the same.  The difference is just in how we
(the human programmers) are viewing the logic.

Eventually, we should have a button on editors that can switch code
between pile and no-pile with one push.  Then everybody's happy.

I suppose that's a project in itself though.

CY