RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Another question

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Another question
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:49:43 -0400

Eitan,

On Tuesday, August 22, 2006 1:12 PM you wrote:

>  > > I tried to compile the file for native dvi latex output and
>  > > was successful only after introducing the following disabling
>  > > instructions.
>  > >
>  > >      \let\spadfunFrom=\empty
>  > >      \def\spadgraph#1{}
>  > >      \let\nwfilename=\empty
>  > >      \long\def\nwbegincode#1\nwendcode{}
>  > >      \long\def\moddef#1\endmoddef{}
>  >
> Ralf wrote:
>  > Somehow it seems that you are not using "\usepackage{noweb}".
>  > The last three commands should be defined in there.
>
> The file bookvol1.tex I downloaded doesn't explicitly request such
> a file. I guess it should have be requested indirectly
> elsewhere.  -eitan

You can get the source of the version of 'axiom.sty' that is used
on axiom-developer.org here:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/public/axiom.sty

I believe this is the same as the version in the current Axiom source
distribution - at least it was as of last fall.

It's been a while since I looked at this, but yes it appears
that Tim has merged the noweb.sty into this file.